Hello. I am a developer, writer, speaker. I live in Lviv - a quaint and beautiful city. I am passionate about android and flat design.
I currently work for Atlassian and I love what I do.
Senior Android Developer (2017 - present)
- Working on internal android libraries and reusable components
Senior Android Developer (2015 - 2017)
- Realm database
- Material Design
- Material Design Animations
- Backport of Material Widgets
- Location-based services
- Google Maps
- Data sync
Android UI Engineer (Lemberg Solutions Employee) 2012
- Custom Widgets
- Tablets Support
- Navigation Drawer & Fragments
- Multilanguage support and localisation
Android Developer (2011 - 2015)
LEMBERG SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Development of mobile Android based apps
- On-going maintenance of existing projects
- Translating requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Providing estimates on development cycles
- Partnering with designers to help define and implement User Interface improvements
- Working with team members on server-side integration
- Working on project without detailed instructions
- Project management and communication
HONORS & AWARDS
- Finalist of Google Apps Developer Challenge - 2012
- Technical reviewer of book Learning Android Google Maps - 2015
- Android Google Developer Expert - 2015
Stack Overflow is my favorite site for self-development. Answers to questions improve both - technical and communication skills at the same time. When I read other excellent answers I gain knowledge and inspiration to reach that level.
Currently I reached 12 000 reputation points and estimated number of times people viewed my helpful posts (based on page views of my questions and questions where I wrote highly-ranked answers) is 1.4 million.
When I have free time I am writing technical articles. Since 2012 I wrote more than 25 articles most of them are related to android development. You can found all my articles on my blog or medium account.
I always try to share my knowledge & experience on different events. I often speak at Google Developers Group and DevFest events. Most of my presentations are available on slides.com or speakerdeck.com
List of all events where I participated as a speaker is available here.
PLANNING TO LEARN
I read books because I love them, not because I think I should read them.
- Thinking in Java - Bruce Eckel
- Java 2 The Complete Reference, Fifth Edition - Herbert Schildt
- Effective Java - Joshua Bloch
- Java Concurrency in Practice - Brian Goetz, Tim Peierls, Joshua Bloch
- Head First Design Patterns - Elisabeth Freeman, Eric Freeman
- Agile Software Development, Principles, Patterns, and Practices - Robert C. Martin
- The Clean Coder - Robert C. Martin